Work with Us
Thanks for your interest in joining our team!
Steins Beer Garden & Restaurant is a large full-service restaurant located in the heart of downtown Mountain View and features an all-scratch kitchen featuring New American Comfort Food. Our ingredients are sourced as locally and as sustainably as possible and we are proud to only serve meat that is part of the NEVER EVER program; never treated with antibiotics, hormones, nitrates and any other chemical additive. Our bread is baked fresh daily and everything from our sausages to our pickled veggies are prepared in-house.
We look forward to seeing you at Steins!
- No previous experience necessary.
- Must be professional with ability to describe dishes clearly and effectively.
- Runners must be organized with attention to detail.
Hourly pay + tips
- Must have an approachable and friendly attitude.
- Experience recommended but not required.
- Roles includes answering calls, making reservations, working with managers, monitoring the floor and ensuring guests are greeted and sent off warmly.
- Applicants should be able to multi-task well and represent the restaurant in a professional and courteous manner.
- Possibility for upward mobility.
Hourly Position with Tips
- At least 1 - 2 years experience working in a busy kitchen
- Must have proper knowledge in cooking skills
- Must be clean, professional, adhere to quality
- Must know the proper methods for operating kitchen appliances, stations or be willing to learn
- We are happy to offer training for eager applicants wanting an opportunity to show their ability
-We are a merit based operation. Those that show hard-work and ability will be given ideal shifts/higher pay
Hourly Pay: DOE
- At least 2+ years experience working in a busy kitchen line.
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be clean, professional and have a passion for producing good food.
- Must have basic cooking skills and willing to learn and meet the standards of our operation.
- Must know the proper methods for operating kitchen appliances, stations or be willing to learn.
- We are happy to offer training for eager applicants wanting an opportunity to show their ability.
-We are a merit based operation. Those that show hard-work and ability will be given ideal shifts/higher pay.
Hourly Pay: DOE